Thursday, June 16, 2016

Custom Home Building- Roof Top Decks Are The New Must Have Home Feature?

www.regalclassichomes.com

 

Custom Home Building- Roof Top Decks Are The New Must Have Home Feature?

 


Wow! How cool is that? A deck on top of your home so you can have a birds eye view of the lake (forest) and an extra outdoor living space! Yes, and since the house is already there it's cheap to add and almost free!

I'm not going to put one on my home or any that I build for my Custom Homeowners. My 30 years of building Custom Homes teaches me it's a really bad idea. I don't care where you live but especially if you live in Orlando or the Central Florida area.

This in one of those ideas that somebody dreams up and calls it the hottest trend until that beautiful deck starts leaking rain water into your living room! Oh, I know, we have better roofing materials and techniques that solve all the old problems from years ago. NOT!

Probably, something a Architect dreamed up that designs homes in the desert.

Go ahead and insist that your Builder or Remodeler put one on your home but remember what I said, "It's a really bad idea that you will regret."

 

Read More.....


 

www.regalclassichomes.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment