Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Custom homes- What Color should I paint my Garage Door?

www.regalclassichomes.com

 

 

Custom Home- What color should I paint my garage door?

 

Who cares you ask? What possible difference can the color of my garage door make? Well, it depends. Do you want people to notice your beautiful home or your garage door? Do you want the color of your garage door to shout “look at me” or blend into the overall appearance of your home? 

Perhaps, I should provide an example.


Above- a garage door that blends into the over all elevation

 

If your garage door is shouting at everyone, quite it down with a new paint color. Notice how some shouting garage doors pull your eye away from the overall impact of the home. Ok, I like my garage door but not so much that it ruins the look of my home.

 

Have an awesome day?

 

Mike 

 

www.regalclassichoes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment