Sunday, May 22, 2016

How Can I Make My Home More Energy Efficient Without Breaking The Bank?

www.regalclassichomes.com

 

How Can I Make My Home More Energy Efficient Without Breaking The Bank?

 


 

Like most things in life, it's all about the details. In Custom Home Building, there are 1,000's of details to consider, it's difficult to tell which ones are important. With energy efficiency, it all comes down to a cost benefit analysis. Can I spend $100 today and get back $1,000's over the next 10 years? That's the kind of touch decisions I like to make. Frankly, it's a "no brainier"! Spend a little today and get back lots of money in the foreseeable future. Yes!!!!

Better yet, the materials to make a home more energy efficient are already available in the dumpster. All it takes is a laborer to go around and plug holes in the building envelope after the plumber has already tightened things up.

Regal Classic Homes is an "Energy Star" Builder. Ask me about more ways to save money on energy efficiency with fast paybacks when we build you new Custom Home or Remodel.

 

Read More.....

 

Have an awesome day!

 

Mike

 

www.regalclassichomes.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment