Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Can I Trust My Custom Home Builder?

www.regalclassichomes.com

 

Trust, The Basis Of Every Relationship. How Is It Created?

 


This video link does a fabulous job explaining how trust is develop between people How To Develop Trust Between People.

As with any relationship, once two people trust each other all things are possible. Trust, it's the foundation of every relationship. Most of us would be surprised to learn, trust is developed by the little things more than by big events. It's keeping appointments, showing up on time and doing what you promised. 

The faster I can get homebuyers to trust me the sooner we can get down to the business of building a fantastic home for them. It's a dance I go through with every new buyer. Sometimes, the dance lasts a short period of time and others dance with me the entire time we are building, even after the warranty period. I realize trust is always earned but if I could address the entire issue of trust in the first few meetings we could put this behind us and build a relationship from there and enjoy the rest of our time together. 

I provide a list of satisfied homeowners, a live web camera during construction, blog posts, weekly status reports with photos from each day of the week, scopes of work, contract, professional designations, site meetings, emails confirming all conversations within 24 hours, a walk through of completed homes and a written warranty. 

I've even written a book to address Owner concerns about building a home they can read even before we meet for the first time. It answers most of the common questions and fears (see below). 

Following is a link to how-to-select-a-custom-home-builder-

So I ask every new home buyer, what can I do to build a foundation of trust with you? 

Sometimes it's not about me at all! It's about some prior lifetime experience that's left a bad taste in their mouths. In those instances there's not much I can do but at least I can ask. Perhaps, it's just some little thing that stands in the way and helping them over that barrier is all that it's going to take. Other times, I just watch Owners anguish over the months as they keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. 

 

Have an awesome day! 

 

Mike 

 

www.regalclassichomes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment