Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Can I Install Solar Panels On My Roof And Sell Electricity Back To The Power Company?

Www.regalclassichomes.com

 

Is It Time For Me To Install Solar Panels On My Roof And Sell Electricity Back To The Power Company?

 


It seems like every week I see another news article telling me about a Homeowner that installed solar energy panels on his roof and is now saving lots of money. In fact, he is actually selling power back to the electric company!

After seeing those articles I want to run out and get some panels installed on my roof too! I want to be just like the other Smart Homeowner and save lots of MONEY $$$$. Yes!

 

Unfortunately, reality is not always what it seems. Below is a great article that wades through all the hype and provides the real picture.

 

http://www.constructiondive.com/news/striving-to-overcome-inertia-solar-industry-growth-faces-obstacles-among/411199/#.VoQ5BpIl7g0.mailto

 

Remember there is the cutting edge and the bleeding edge. The pioneers were the ones with arrows in their backs! My mind is certainly not set in concrete. On the other hand, the first person the Homeowner calls when a new product does not meet their expectations in their Builder.

The technology is coming but it's not here yet. I'll let you know when I think the time is right.

 

Have an awesome day!

 

Mike

 

www.regalclassichomes.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment