Friday, March 27, 2015

Over 3,000 Blog Views!

Yes, over 3,000 Blog views in just over 2 months! 

Thank you for your support!

I started this Blog on 1/18/15, today is 3/27/15. In the last 2 months I've posted 92 times. Over the past months I've noticed my readership steadily increase. I post topics, people that own a custom home in Orlando or would like to build, find interesting.

The comments have been few but I understand that takes time. If there is a topic you would like me to cover, please leave a message.

Many Bogs are written by a marketing person instead of an actual Custom Home Builder. The ones I've read that are written by somebody other than a Builder, tend to be too generic. I write this Blog myself. Perhaps, that will change in the future but that is not my intention.

I usually write in the evening while relaxing or watching TV. During my work day, various ideas for Blog post either pop into my head or develop over issues on actual job sites.

Many of my thoughts have been circulating in my mind for the past 30 plus years. This blog helps me pass on that knowledge and teach potential Customers what's involved in the Custom Home Building Process. I hope you find it useful.

95 people have viewed, Why you should select the Regal Team!

78 Windermere, Custom Home Remodel

53 Maintaining your new custom home

51 Windermere Custom Home

51 Keep an eye on your grass

I'm delighted the top view is why you should select Regal Classic Homes as your builder.

The other conclusion I can draw from these statistics, viewers are interested in home maintenance. Frankly, that doesn't surprise me since there is a lot involved in maintaining a home and little information available. I'll post more home maintenance tips.

One other thing I have noticed from the statistics, the number of Windermere Custom Home views. That's interesting, since I have posted more photos of homes but have not titled them with the Windermere designation. I guess I'll have to do that more often.

Thanks!

Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment