Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Do I Need A Pool Heater?


Do I Need A Pool Heater?

After 28 years of marriage I've learned that if my wife is cold in the winter because it's cold outside and cold in the summer because we have air conditioning. Basically, most Central Florida women (under 50) are cold all the time!

I can't tell you how many homeowner discussions I've witnessed between husband and wife regarding the need for a pool heater. Basically, if the husband wins that argument and no pool heater is installed, he ends up swimming by himself.

Most women won't swim in their Florida pool until the water reaches 85 degrees. I know, the tourists from up north swim in the ocean in January but not the locals!

Guys, better get a pool heater unless you want to go swimming by yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment