Wednesday, May 20, 2015

What's My Motivation?

Whenever you read information about Building a Custom Home, ask yourself, What's In It For Them? In my case, I'm  just sharing what I've learned over 30+ years of building homes. If you like my Blog perhaps, you'll call me when you are thinking of Building or Remodeling your home? I don't represent any other company or manufacturer. If I write something about a particular product I'm not invested in whether you buy that product or not, it's your decision. As I like to say, "I don't have a horse in the race". Even if I don't particularly care for a product if you want it in your new Custom Home I'll install it as long as I can warrant it in good faith.

On the other hand, if you read something on the Internet about spray foam insulation, tankless water heaters or vinyl windows that may not be the case. They may be trying to sell you something. Im' not saying they are lying, just that they may not be telling you everything. Their information "may not pass the smell test"! Hope you're standing upwind!

No comments:

Post a Comment