Wednesday, July 29, 2015

How Do I Refill The Built In Soap Dispenser In The Kitchen?

How Do I Refill The Built In Soap Dispenser In The Kitchen?

Sounds easy doesn’t it? I can’t tell you how many times I’ve visited homeowners only to find they don’t use their built in dispenser because it’s too difficult to refill. They say, I have to crawl under the sink, unscrew the little plastic bottle, refill it with liquid soap  then crawl back under the sink and screw it back in.

One homeowner told me, she waits for her son in-law to visit before the liquid soap gets refilled. I guess as they say, it’s easy when you know!

For those that are still struggling to refill the soap in the dispenser, there is an easier way than crawling under the sink. The fastest way, just remove the pump part on top and pour in the liquid soap. Take care to aim for the center of the pump hole to keep the liquid flowing into the container.

If by chance you over fill, place the bottom tip of the pump tube into the refill hole and pump the excess liquid soap back into the soap container. This way you avoid a mess and reduce wasted soap.



1 comment: