Monday, July 20, 2015

Master Suite On the 1st Or 2nd Floor?

Should I Design My Home With The Master Suite On the 1st Or 2nd Floor?

Sounds like a pretty straight forward question, master suite up or downstairs? Your decision may not be important in the short run but when you are ready to sell your home, it's going to make a big difference. 

If you ask a Central Florida Realtor they will say, position the master suite on the first floor unless there is a compelling reason to put it on the second floor. By compelling reason, they mean, a spectacular view like a lake or something like that. Why, because most buyers in the Orlando area prefer the master suite on the first floor. It's more conveniently positioned if you have a pool and easily accessible during the day from the kitchen and family areas.

Orlando Custom Home Builders recommend master suites positioned on the first floor if you are designing a new home or if you decide Orlando Home Remodeling is right for you.

But, I want my bedroom upstairs where the kids are!

Do I have to design my home with the master suite on the 2nd floor? No, but it's going to cost you when it's time to sell and your home will be on the market longer. Don't believe me, ask a Realtor when it's time to design you new Central Florida Custom Home. They have their finger on the pulse of buyers in this market. They experience what buyers like and what they don't, every day. It's wise to consult an experienced Realtor. If you don't know one, I have agent that I work with that can provide the proper guidance.

Have an awesome day, 

Mike

www.regalclassichomes.com


No comments:

Post a Comment