Saturday, November 21, 2015

Part 17- How To Have A Successful Custom Home Building Experience

www.regalclassichomes.com

 

Part 17- How To Have A Successful Custom Home Building Experience 

 



 

From The Builder’s Perspective.

 

 

Look for opportunities to help the Builder sign more home building deals. They say, satisfied customers tell three of their friends and a dissatisfied customer tell 3,000. If your Builder treated you right, tell your friends! Share your positive experience. There are certainly enough bad Builder stories circulating on the Internet.

It’s often said, word of mouth advertising is the best form of advertising! That may be true, but it’s not enough to keep you in business. It takes a lot of effort for a Builder to get his message heard over all the other advertising out there.

I’ve recently written a book, “Custom Home Building Secrets!” It’s packed full of useful tips for homebuyers. The book is based upon over 30 years of building experience. There’s bound to be helpful information for anyone thinking about building a new Custom Home. I provide a free copy on my web site, www.regalclassichomes.com and distribute hard copies to home buying prospects and current owners. Tell your friends about my book or give them a hard copy to read before they get started in the home building process.

So, if you are a current Owner of a Regal Classic Home, what’s in it for you? Plenty, as they say in Texas,” ya dance with the one that brung ya!” I take extraordinary care of the Homeowners that help me out. If you have an issue with something related to your home, drop me an Email of give me a call. I’ll go out of my way to help an Owner that’s referred new business. Even if you have an issue unrelated to the home I’ve constructed, give me a call I’ll be glad to help.

The bottom line, tell your friends about your home building experience, my Blog and share my book.

Thank you kindly,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment