Friday, July 22, 2016

Custom Home Building- Select A Builder With A Heart

www.regalclassichomes.com

 

Custom Homes- Select A Builder With A Heart

 


 

One never knows what impact a small gesture of kindness will have. I give out $10 gift certificates to the tradesmen on our job sites. I do this for encouragement and to thank them for a great job! Today, the woman that cleans the portable toilets visited our job site. The heat index was 110° today. You can Imagine what a portable toilets smells like on a hot day.

I wanted to thank her for a nice job so I gave her a gift certificate. She told me that nobody had ever thanked her for doing her job. A gift certificate was something she would never have expected. Michelle had tears streaming down her face in gratitude, I was touched. I made her day, she made my week. It's hard to imagine that such a small gesture could be so significant. Kind of makes you think......

I was raised to have the same respect for the CEO of a company as the janitor. Everyone in a building company is important, it's called a team.

Be more kind than necessary as it doesn't cost you anything, in fact it pays to be more than kind.

 

Have an awesome day!

 

Mike

 

www.regalclassichomes.com

 

1 comment:

  1. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information.

    Quality Home Builder in Oak Forest
    SRS Contracting

    ReplyDelete