Monday, July 25, 2016

Custom home building-should I choose a tankless water heater for my new home?

www.regalclassichomes.com

 

Custom home building-should I sellect a tankless water heater for my new home? 

 


 

Tankless water heater's, it seems like almost every day I see an advertisement or an article touting how great they are!  So what's the real story beyond all the hype? Are they all they're cracked up to be?  Are they really energy-efficient? Am I my going to save lots of money if I install one in my home? 

As a Orlando, custom homebuilder, I don't recommend a product because I'm going to make money on it, I recommend products to my homeowners because it's the right thing for them.  That's not always the case when you talk to a salesman for a tankless water heating company. They may have their own agenda? 

 

Read More..... Tankless Water Heaters

 

Read More- What type of water heater do I recommend

 

 Have an awesome day!

 

Mike 

 

www.regalclassichomes.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment